Data Center and Cloud - Virtual Executive Boardroom Series Partners
Egypt’s vision 2030 is derived from the country’s unique strengths and capabilities combined with the Egyptian leadership’s determination to achieve long-term goals and expectations for the country. This ambitious, yet achievable, vision is driving the public sector to transform how public entities operate and deliver their services.
Apart from Egypt’s Vision 2030, the public sector today — not only in Egypt but also around the world, is facing a series of profound challenges—many of which are unprecedented in human history. Some of those challenges include demanding citizen expectations, changing demographics, security and public safety threats, and complex healthcare requirements.
Above all else, demand for exceptional, digital-first citizen services is forcing the public sector to modernize or fall behind, with a global, smartphone-enabled populace seeking new ways to interact with governments.
Network operators are under continued pressure to scale capacity, meet customers’ fast-changing needs, and rapidly deploy new services, all while keeping capital and operational costs down.
To meet these requirements, operators globally are increasingly turning to network automation, which is driven by AI and Machine learning, rather than “rules based decisions” like in the past.
Contact Centers today, are becoming more and more AI driven, with advanced Speech to text and Natural language Processing capabilities.
However, it will be a while until things get fully automated and therefore Communication Service Providers need to take decision where and how to invest with regards to their Cognitive Computing strategy in the Network planning, Operations and Customer Service and compromise between innovation, flexibility and cost. But also decide on how to handle complexity which open source brings and the robustness and enterprise grade solutions of commercial AI&ML vendors.
We are keen to find out what’s your strategy on:
- Open source vs. commercial AI&ML platforms?
- Traditional NEP’s and OSS vendors vs. AI Specialized vendors for AI Network automation functions?
- Enterprise Network Analytics platform Use cases driven, vs. Point (Blackbox) solutions solving a particular network business problem?
- Using Hyperscalers (AWS, GCP, Azure) to store your network data and potentially analyse in the same location with the tools they offer
- How important would you find “computer vision” capabilities for network planning and network operations?
- When virtualizing your network functions and introducing 5G network slicing in a cloud native world, how important are capacity and throughput demand predictions, when you are able to scale up/down in/out with a “mouse click” and whom do you relay on to make those predictions?
NEP’s who provide 5G and network slicing capabilities, Orchestrators, VNF manager, hypervisors or AI specializing companies?
- Implementing “speech to text”, chatbot and other AI solutions, like natural language processing, likely repeated trouble tickets at your Customer Service side.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand why traditional traffic forecasting without AI and machine learning models is not enough to scale your network in a most cost efficient way
- Customer Satisfaction Index / CX as inputs to network planning and AI driven network operations
- How to handle existing network complexity while introducing automation in the network and can you really “automate everything”?
- What is the most efficient way to deploy 5G and do you need to keep maintaining all other technologies (2G/3G/4G) afterwards?
- What are the benefits of introduction of Natural Language Processing and trouble tickets predictions capabilities at you customer service?
Virtual Boardroom Agenda
Start Time: 11:00 AM End Time: 12:10 PM
|11:00 – 11:05 AM||Welcome note by Moderator|
|11:05 – 11:25 AM||Putting innovation at the Heart of Public Services|
|11:25 – 11:35 AM||Egypt Public Sector Business Models That Support Digital Transformation|
|11:35 – 11:45 AM||Success Story – How Public Sector Entities in Egypt, in the Region, and Worldwide are Transforming into digital governments|
|11:45 – 12:05 PM||Interactive Panel Discussion|
|12:05 – 12:10 PM||Q & A from the audience|
First Saudi to be awarded as the best CISO in the world
Dorem ipsum dolor sit. Incidunt laborum beatae earum nihil odio consequatur
REWARDS FOR ATTENDEES
Get ready for some shopping! 100 delegates that stay till the end of the webinar stand a chance to win your shopping e-vouchers!
Your participation will not go unnoticed while working from home.
Receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end of the event!
Win exciting e-gift vouchers
- 100 Delegates that stay till the end of the Virtual Executive Boardroom on Day One have a chance to enter a shopping e-voucher giveaway!
- 100 Delegates that stay till the end of the Virtual Executive Boardroom on Day Two have a chance to enter a shopping e-voucher giveaway!
Leader Board Reward (most active on event platform i.e. asking questions, posting on news feed, meetings and chats get one night 5* stay)
- Attend all sessions on Day One for a Raffle draw
- Attend all sessions on Day Two for a Raffle draw
T & C’s apply
- You snooze you loose, you must be present during the draw to claim your reward.
- Winners will receive an official email confirmation with their shopping e-vouchers
- One winner per draw
Sponsors & Partners
Check Who Makes This Event Possible!
Data Center & Cloud Storage Virtual Executive Boardroom
Powered by Cloud4C - Your Enterprise Cloud Evolution Partner
Official HVAC Technology Partner
|12:00 – 12:05 PM (GST)||Welcome Note|
|12:05 – 12:25 PM (GST)||Presentation: Usage of AI & ML driven analytics – Communications Service Providers Network domain|
|12:25 – 12:40 PM (GST)||Live Demonstration|
|12:40 – 13:25 PM (GST)||Interactive Panel Discussion and Q&A|
|13:25 – 13:30 PM (GST)||Closing remarks|